To be admitted to the International Medical School of the University of Milan all students have to pass the admission test (IMAT), and obtain a suitable upper secondary school leaving certificate.
The 2019 IMAT (admission to the 2019/2020 academic year, courses starting in Autumn 2019) will be on September 12th, 2019 - Registration deadlines for 2019 will be published at Universitaly.
Application and admissions: With mandatory access test.
Places available: 34 plus 16 reserved to extra UE students
Call for applications: how to do
Application period: from 07-03-2019 to 07-25-2019
Admission Test date and location: 09-12-2019 12:00, Admission test location
Enrolment period: from 10-09-2019 to 10-14-2019
The assigned test rooms are available at the followung pages too: https://www.unimi.it/it/taxonomy/term/10 https://www.unimi.it/it/node/7733
For students enrolled on bachelor’s, master’s and single cycle degree programmes are divided into two instalments of different amounts and with different payment deadlines:
- the first, corresponding to the minimum amount, is the same for all students
- the second - technically referred to as an ‘all-inclusive fee’- that is variable.
Students can also be entitled for tuition fee reductions such as:
- lowering for students who meet high merit requirements
- fixed amounts calculated on the basis of the student's citizenship group for those with income/property abroad
- support for students who have political refugee status.
More info at: Fees - current academic year
Scholarships and benefits
Admission, ranking and enrolment